20110502

Heyya bloggy ,it's public holiday today and i woke up early ! around 7am ,well this considered as a little late cause my usual waking up time is at after 5am.Not that i have became lazy or what ,i need sleep that's why i woke up 2 hours late :).I am fresh now !.And in the mood to blog.

It was exactly last Monday ,went Pasar Malam with mom after one month ,my favourite hangout place.Shopping Mall is nothing compared to Pasar Malam ! ,and everyone would agree on that.And hawker's missed me ,especially Vegetable aunty - she likes me i guess ,she hugged me and said OMG !! ,where have you been all this while ,imy :pp.She always ask me to buy drink and food for her :) ,so it's like i am unofficially adopted daughter of her.Then ,the corn shop aunty ,she was like ''Amoi ,kenapa lama tak datang makan jagung ?" ,I told her i wanna be famous so working hard for it and you will be my aunty jagung forever :DD ,and bought a cup of corn ,then went to my favourite stall ,the pork sausage stall.She was like too surprised to see me ,smiled at her and bought two sausages ,one with hot and spicy flvour and another is honey :).And after walking around Pasar Malam ,helped mom to carry those groceries she bought and went back home.

And while driving was listening to radio ,they were telling about ,blogging and my mom who is not so into technology stuffs urged me to start blogging ,to express what i feel ,share my thought.And adviced me on what i should blog about ,and the reason she was encouraging me to start blogging is ,when i share my thoughts ,what i think and what i want ,it makes myself to realise what kinda person i am and the positive thoughts that i share through my post will make my readers to think and they might change themself as well.So the positive thoughts that you have will get spread through your readers ,because sometimes when you read you tend to transform yourself as the one who writes that paticural artical or posts ,that's why people always tell us reading is a good habit :) ,it changes the way you think.So read positives thought articles or books :).Reading changes the thought and thought changes the people and people change the community.And bloggers ,blog about your real thoughts ,and it should be positive :).Blog to express not to impress ;).

And at the end of the conversation ,i admit to her that i have a blog and i have nearly 250 posts :) ,and she was like so surprised and was happy and reminded me not to post any gossips on my blog. :DD.I am having a very supportive mom.

So i am having plenty of time to blog today ,and i am so blur on what should i blog.My favourite topics are always about Love ,Respect ,God ,Music and Food.And the topic i love to talk the most is about Love and God.And thinking whether i should blog about it again :?.

And to my lovely readers ,if you have any topics that you want me to post or need my opinion ,drop your topics in my screamlove section else if u have facebook ,inbox me and if you have twitter DM me. :).

Well ,since everyone having problems in Relationship and believes and disbelief in Religion and God ,let me share what i think about Relationship and God.I am just sharing my thoughts here.So if there is any statement in incorrect and indirectly hurting any person ,i am sorry ,no offence okaay.

Let's talk about my beliefs in God.First and foremost ,i don't talk based on my religion ,i don't believe in religion.Religion were created by human.There are sooo many Religions and there are subs under those religion :).Weird eh?.I don't believe in things that were created by human ,it's too complicated and bring heartache almost to everyone.

In this materialistic world everyone expect something in return for every deeds.It;s like you do something to someone and you expect them to do something better.Agree??.And that same thing applies to God.You pray when you want something ,you forget god when you are happy ,and when you don't have anything and you go back to him when you are suffering and having heartache.What kinda belief you have in him?.Don't you think you're being to selfish?.Will you do that to your parents ,friend or else to your loved one?? ,how'd you feel if someone do that to you?.If you pray to god ,it should be remained constant ,not only when you're in trouble.And ,some of you will ask me have i ever seen the god ,or some crook minded people will be asking is god a male or female ,cause i have been asked so .FYI : No one has seen god ,and as what i believe god is nature ,music and love.The feel you know .You can't see god but you could experience god.It's like you are alive ,how?because your soul is in your body right??can you see your soul?? ,you can't but you still can feel your soul right?The same theory applies here.Feel god !.Expect nothing in return when you pray.Ask him to bless everyone every second.

God is nature ,you get what you ask for and what you think the most.Your wishes goes directly to the universe and it reflects back to you.If you wish for something good it will get double ,for you and for the one you wished for and same goes if you wish something bad.It won't effect only to the person you wish for but even to yourself.So be aware on what you wish darlings.There's a well known saying ''what goes around ,comes around''.It's true ,whatever you do ,it comes back to you ,do good and you will get good things in return ,do bad and you will get nasty things in return ;).And hope this post really opened peoples eyes and mind too :).May god grant all your wishes.God Bless.

And now ,it's all about love.love.love.Could be said my most favourite topic to be discussed. :).And recently while talking about relationship and love with my piano teacher ,i found a new formula based on love in recent days.There are two type of love ,1- love is love- ,2-love is sex-.And people think thats all about love ,they don't think and they don't know that there are other things to keep the love going.Love is not based on just love or sex.You need Trust ,Respect ,Loyalty and other thing.You shouldn't love someone based on their looks ,job ,their earnings ,and the thing s that won't be forever with you.Love them for their inner soul ,love them for who they are.The world had turned into an ugly place since people stopped respecting and ill-treat love.They have started to blame each other for both of their mistakes ,they don't trust their partners ,they are controlled by jealousy ,they don't understand each other ,they play with each others emotions ,they be selfish ,they don't think how'd their significant other would feel.They act to each other they don't be themself ,they are being someone else with full of lies.And at the end of the day ,they call it LOVE.

Love has different meanings nowadays.

When you're in love ,i mean when you're truly in love ,loving them for their beautiful soul but nothing else ,your love will change them to a better person.

Love is very beautiful ,your are lucky enough if you get someone who loves your soul instead of you outter
things.It's hard to get someone who loves you for yourself right? ,if you have someone like them ,you're the luckiest person on earth.If you have someone like them ,hold on to them tightly ,don't ever let them go no matter how hard the situation is.Cause luck will hit you only sometimes ,it might be only once :).So when you found that one person ,hold on to them.

Missing my someone too badly. :'(.

May god bless all of us with unlimited love.

p/s : if you ahve any topic's drop your idea's on my screamlove section :).

Luv ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment