20110516

requested post - pavinaa anjali.

Suggested topic - Akka ! i wana choose a topic for your bloggie ;).

We always blog bout love, feelings, god, music, etc.. i've learnt alot from ur blog and words. This time i wana read bout parents, family and how you share personal stuff with your parents.. as in how do you come up to them and have serious talks.. if you dont mind sharing ;) ily ka !.

Interesting topic Pavinaa ,iloveyoutoo :).

Well ,let's get straight to the topic ,as for me i am more closer to my mom than to my dad.I don't even ask anything from him.I talk almost about anything with my mom ,other than my relationship :) ,cause for me ,i don't love short term relationships.If i wanna tell my mom about my relationship , 1 - we should be together for atleast 3 years , 2 - a decent guy.So far ,my relationship have never lasted more than a year :).Idk where and what went wrong.Leave it and let's get back to the topic.

As i told you ,I have discussed with her about Love ,Relationship ,People ,Fashion ,God ,Food ,Boys to Men ,Marriage ,Family ,People ,Attitude ,Politics and Bullshits :).

How to have a serious talk with your parents?? ,as in my experience ,i would usually grab the moments/chance.Before having such talks ,i would advice you ,it will be better to know what's their opinion about the stuff you wanted to discuss with them.Try asking them indirectly.

Try asking them what they think ,their opinion ,what they would do if that paticular situation happend to themself or their loved ones.Observe their points carefully.

But before having a serious talk ,get close to your parents ,be close as in make them as your best friends ,hang out with them more ,let them know what kinda person you're ,not by telling them but with your behaviours.

As for my mom ,i am her best friend :) ,whatever problem or confussion she has ,she will always come to me :).I am not a good advisor but then i listen to her ,i give my opinions ,i will place myself in her shoes before giving opinions.And that's how it goes.At first i find it hard to talk to my mom ,but later as time passes ,i found out that she is the bestest bestie i could ever have :).

Spend more time alone with your mom ,it shouldn't be always in the kitchen cooking ,go makan with her ,go shopping and try new outfits together.Be truly open to her.

The reason why i am telting you to spend time with mom is because ,she knows and understand your feeling more than your dad.And they do everything by listening to what their heart says :).So ,it will be easy for them to understand your feeling.Remember ,feelings is all about your heart :).

Well ,that's all i could share with you and others.The only way is make them as your bestie ,do whatever you like to do with them.

They are your parents ,they will be there with you when the whole world ignores you :).

Hope this post really helped you :).

Everything is based on my Life experience. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment