20110511

the person that i look up to.

Heyy bloggy :) ,i know you won't miss me cuz i have been updating you almost everyday kaan?.Well Sir,went to India for some big project ,so there will be no classes for 10 days !.Gonna take full rest and update you everyday :DD..

Well ,let me speak to you about the title.There's this Kakak ,who i got to know from one of my cousin sister.Let's not talk about my cousin sister ,cause i love the Kakak that she introduced more than herself.Heeee !.

Her name is Kakak Sarah ,Chindian ,married to Indian :) ,and her husbands name is Gunarethnam ,and i call him Guna anne :).And although i am close to her and seek advice from her but i don't share secrets with her ,i just don't feel like sharing secrets with her now ,but i know one day i will.

Okaay ,let me tell about her more ,as what i think ,my admiration towards her and them being as couples :).She is not like any others Kakak's i have ,she is different in so many ways.The way she thinks ,speaks and the way she handles her problem.She is a person who has this Don't Care attitude.And this is the attitude that i liked in her the most :).She don't care about the person who don't care about her.

The advice she gives me ,sometimes i needed such advices in my life :) ,and right now i am following her advices ;) ,need to change myself to a matured woman ,but yet my immatured'ness is still being there :/ ,but being immatured is the only thing that make me happy and forget all the heartache i had/have and going through.My character will be the same ,and i think i should slightly change the way i think ;).Better than nothing.

She's  been married with Guna ne idk for how long :) ,but they are awesomest couple i have ever seen.They are married but they don't seem to be like husband wife ,they are like more to bestie's who are still dating.For a long time ,i really wanted that kinda relationship ,where no matter how worse you tease them they will still be there with you and vise versa.You date like couples who are newly get into relationship ,you talk like besties ,you fight like cats and dogs but at the end of the day you are still together.

Cute right?.Guna ne ,is a matured guy but Sarah ka ,not matured at all ,the way she thinks yeaah ,she is but the way she behaves - NOT AT ALL.And their advice is ,if there's trust there will be no problem with the relationship.Trust and Faith is really important :D.

They talk about everything to each other ,just about everything without any filtering ,with no hurt feeling ,i would say they have this mutual kinda thinking.

And they have this strange thing that i have with my boyfie ,he talks whatever she thinks.And i had that with him too :) ,and this happened for about Five times so far.It'll be like i will start thinking/typing the text and he will call me and start talking what ever i wanted to tell him.So there were less serious conversation between us ,whenever i think about a serious talk i want to have with him ,he will call me on that same time and reply all my Questions without me questioning him and because of this all the time there will be one way conversation.I ask him these Question through my mind and he will be answering about it through the conversations.Strange but True.And even the last conversation we had ,i really thought about it and he did answered it through the conversation.

Beautiful kan?

I supposed to be telling about Sarah ka and Guna ne ,but ended up telling about me and him. LOL.

I am not being jealous with both of them ,i just admire their relationship and the way they handle it :) ,a very beautiful one.It's hard to see such relationship nowadays.

I know ,i crapped alot in this post and i really don't know what i wrote.Sorry guys ,i am getting cuckoo day by day :pp.

Nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment