20110511

tumblr :)



Hyee bloggy ,i am back again :) ,thought of posting about tumblr in blogger ;).Well ,currently i am too addicted to tumblr ,not to say that i don't love my bloggy ,i still have the same feeling for my bloggy but addicted to tumblr.Tumblr is being my drug ,it exactly tells the feelings that i had and going through.The exact thing that happend in my daily life ,it not like in Facebook ,where when you post something there will be someone from somewhere condemn about it.Tumblr ,let you express yourself freely ,without caring who condemn who :) ,cause every tumblrian had felt and feels the same way how you feel.You can know it when you view the times of the picture or text had been re-blogged :).

Every tumblr blog has it's own story.You wanna know about a person secretly?It will be the best decision if you visit their tumblr blog.It's all about feeling.If you're person who don't give priority to feelings ,you will never understand the feeling in that particular person's tumblr.

I started my tumblr blog around March and it has been nearly 2 and half month since i started to blog in there :) ,and currently i have 2,826 post and 82 followers !.And i love all of my followers ,and my post will reach 3000 by this week :DD.

Okaay bloggy ,gotta move ,gonna go out with mom ,will blog later okaay?.

And to those who want to view my tumblr ,you can find my tumblr link at my Linkesphere section :).

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment