20110505

Hyee bloggy sayang :).I missed you alot.

It's hard to smile when you cry inside right bloggy?It's like the sadness and the heartache is there but you are just trying to smile/laugh like theres no problem.The person you should be emo'ing and sharing everything is not there and you feel so lost and ALONE.

Hmmmm ,god bless everyone.

Let's jump over the updates ,finally after for about a month ,we have completed with our studio.Yeay us !,There's nothing without hardwork right? :).I Love the new look of our studio.Will upload the picture of our before and after studio okaay?.Next is releasing songs.I teared when i saw the new look of our studio ,well it's not that grandeur or what ,but comparing to before studio ,this is much much more better :).Felt like hugging and kissing someone like so madly ;).

But before starting everything gonna get my charm bracelet from him.I will start my new phase of my life with his charm bracelet which should be my lucky charm.Well ,charm breacelet from my lucky charm :).

Reaching my dreams bloggy.But not all.Some are running out from my hands just like that :'(.How nice if my imaginary life comes true??.Everything will be perfect right??.

Theres something very special in my next post.

Catch ya'll there.

Everything will be alright when hugging his jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment